Monday, April 20, 2009

So I have finally arrived!!

Being an avid reader, I have always been interested in reading experience of people when it comes to choosing a restaurant, a holiday spot or review of movies or hotels. One of my big sources of information was BLOG….


Although I have been contemplating about starting one of my own, one thing that always stopped me from venturing into it was the question “What do I write about??” I just did not want it to be another blog where you post something for few months and then you realise there is nothing more to write!


Then finally, the day arrived when I got the inspiration to write something. The day when I first felt little flutter of life within me. So my blog “An Inspiration of Life” is intended to be place where I will share my experience of my journey from pregnancy to motherhood (read ecstasy, happiness, thrill, joy, worries, confusion and responsibility). And another inspiration, my husband S without whom this would not have been possible (I have to write this since he is the one who help me set up this blog!)


PS- There might me times when I might just write off the topic…call it writer’s liberty ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment